Graphic Fiction Introduction: Exercise 1: What do you want/need from the course unit?
What I want/What I need from the course:
- To develop my understanding of graphic fiction.
- To research into comic artists and find out interesting information about them.
- To create and develop my own art style and develop characters.
- To remember to use the Harvard referencing system for my research.
- To create well developed stories/narratives.
What I’m bringing to the course unit:
- A history of reading and watching comics/cartoons.
- An interest in graphic fiction, I still read graphic novels.
- The use of different mediums including digital mediums (graphics tablet).
- A want to carry on in this direction career-wise.
- An understanding of how to use WordPress for my learning log.